Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Crazy Creations' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Guntur , Andhara Pradesh, India. . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that
any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• We do not suggest that you use logos or images that may contain copyrighted or trademark protected material without written consent of the owner. Any images
created in this process are owned by you and any reproduction of the image without written consent is the sole responsibility of the image creator/owner. Crazy Creations
is not responsible for any liabilities due to the use of unapproved images.
• We accept high-resolution JPEG images (.jpg / .jpeg). Files must be minimum 1 MB or higher up to 5 MB for better results. The upload time will depend on the file size
and your Internet connection speed. Please try to use the best-quality image possible. Your image will be reproduced as it appears. In some cases, we may crop the
image for size, to fit the product you order. Close-ups and images with bright colours will produce the best results.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not
signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 'Crazy Creations' prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Guntur Jurisdiction only. Any legal action undertaken can be brought only
at courts in Guntur city and nowhere else.
Crazy Creations is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Crazy Creations may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address
which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the
information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for
direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing
us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to CRAZY CREATIONS , 3-28-41/4, 3rd Line, Brindavan Gardens,
Guntur - 522 006. Andhara Pradesh, India.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company Name : Crazy Creations
Address : 3-28-41/4,3rd Line, Brindavan Gardens, Guntur - 522 006.Andhara Pradesh, India.
Telephone No.: + 91 9666000734, 0863 2229919
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Crazy Creations and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Crazy Creations. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Crazy Creations takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered International courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. International orders are shipped within 10 to 15 working days and domestic orders are shipped within 5 to 10 days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. Crazy Creations is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 5 to 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date/location agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). Crazy Creation is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. All major credit cards are accepted.
For Personalised Gifts/General Gifts/Other Gifts:
• It takes 5-6 days to manufacture and process your order. Some items have longer lead times indicated and will not have express shipping available.
• The status of your order can be found on our website 24 hours a day as long as you have created an account with us. Please click here to Track Your Order. Your order
history will appear and you can check the status by simply clicking on the order number. Links will be provided to track the shipment once it has left our warehouse.
• You can change the shipping address on your order if you have created an account with us. Please ensure you click the update shipping address button once finished so
our system retains the most recent updates. But in the case of dispatch we cannot help with it so make sure your address before ordering it.
For Sublimation Machines:
• Every order of sublimation machines will be hand delivered to the specified address and at the specified time.
• On delivery, there will be a thorough check of the machine and the customer will be made aware of the working of the machine, as well as explained in detail how to handle and
maintain it for work.
• All sublimation machines delivered to you are 100% repairable; however, all machines are governed by the description and specifications of the terms of warranties
provided by the respective manufacturer/brand owners.
• In the event a manufacturer is providing any warranty, details of such warranty will be specified on the relevant machine’s webpage on the website or on the label
printed on the Product package.
• Such warranties are provided by manufacturer/brand owners will be fulfilled by the manufacturer/brand owners (as applicable).
Cancellation and Return Policy:
Once completed and placed, your personalized order is sent to our production facilities, with orders often personalized and shipped within 10-15 working days for International deliveries and 5 to 10 days for domestic deliveries. Hence, cancellations or changes to personalized orders can only be accepted within 24 hours of placing the order.
• After 4 hours of placing the order, no request for change or cancellation will be accepted.
• In case we receive a cancellation notice from your side within 24 hours of placing the order, we will cancel the order and refund the entire amount within
5 working days.
• We inspect every item again for quality and accuracy before it ships to you or someone special. Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return
unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.
• Please review your personalization and order details before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names carefully. You are welcome to email us at
email@example.com if you have questions about personalization, before placing your order.
Business Ordinance Clause
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.